Wednesday 15 December 2010

Interview With Raghav

December 15, 2010, Paris: It was a very cold but beautiful morning in Paris when I had the opportunity of having an exclusive interview with Raghav, The French. We had our interview over a delicious hot cup of Parisian coffee.





Q. You are known as a very intelligent man, Mr Raghav.
A. (Just smiles)

Q. How do you like Paris and France?
A. Beautiful, very beautiful! Lots of pretty women but cigarettes are very expensive. (Laughs)

Q. Do you plan to stay on in France after your Masters?
A. No, I want to go back to India. My heart is there.

Q. “My heart is there,” is the statement rhetorical?
A. You can take it in a rhetorical sense also.

Q. That means you have someone there waiting for you?
A. Yes, a very special person. I really like her but I do not know whether she likes me or not.

Q. If I am not mistaken, is this girl from your college, your classmate?
A. You seem to know a lot. Yes, that is her. I miss her a lot. We had a great time together. We used to fight but we used to love each other.

Q. It sounds very romantic. Even she said that you guys had a nice time.
A. So you have met her?

Q. Yes, I took her interview a few days back.
A. That’s great! How is she? What did she say?

Q. She is fine. She said that you guys had a wonderful time together…
A. She is always so sweet. That’s why I love her so much. She is such an angel! I miss her eyes!
(Lights a cigarette.)

Q. But she also said that you guys were not in love…
A. What?! Not in love! She does not know what love is! If what we shared was not love than what is love? Go ask her that!

Q. I did but was kicked out..
A. That is so like her! To escape from the truth. But I love her so much and she just refuses to accept that she also loves me!
(Lights another cigarette.)
She knows everything and still she has to fight with me!

Q. Eerr… but she told me that you were the one who was always starting a fight..
A. She said that! Bitch! She is the one who never listens to me and does what she wants! She is the one whose every word I have to listen to or else I don’t love her! What does she think of herself!? I am not her servant! Why should I be the one who always takes the crap? I hate her!

Q. You two seem to share a very strange and funny relationship of love and hate!
A. You find it funny? You find it funny! You piece of shit! What do you know of love, stupid journalist! You guys only know how to cash into other people’s lives and sorrows. And you say it is a relationship of love and hate! Well, young fool, it is a relationship of hate!

Q. But Mr Raghav, a few minutes back you were in could nine thinking about her and now you say you hate her. I really don’t understand…
A. You insolent upstart! You question the integrity and strength of my love for her!? How dare you make such a statement! Get out of here before I kill you!

That was the end of the interview with Raghav The French. I really had a nice time in Paris after the interview. I would suggest to all my readers to visit the City of Romance. It is a wonderful place.

2 comments: