Sunday 12 December 2010

Feline Trouble



I love feline beings. They have this mystery and coquettishness that is so irresistible. I had a brush with a feline being last night. Oh, it’s an experience I will never forget!

I met this feline being outside my house last night. The night was cold and so I brought her in. The warmth inside the house was enlivening after the cold. She snuggled up beside me on the couch. My parents did not mind.

After dinner my mother asked me whether the feline being would be spending the night with us. I strongly advocated that she did. My mother just asked me to keep the window open at night and left us alone. As it was already late I got into bed and inside my blanket. The feline beast crawled up beside me and curled herself around me. She was warm. We fell asleep.

I was woken in the morning by my mother’s screams. I was half asleep and I did not realize what was going on but I could faintly understand that I had done something wrong! Then it struck me – I had kept the windows closed! I freaked out, expecting the worst! I was right – the cat had pooped all over the house as she could not go out because I had forgotten to open the window! And now I had to clean it up…

2 comments:

  1. And so the poop cleaning brought out the perfect creativity within me....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes. The cleaning part was disgusting! Why do cats poop?!!!
    Anyway, my creativity is also inspired by your regular comments. Whenever I write something I am so sure of getting a comment from you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete