Tuesday 14 December 2010

Interview With Anjishnu

December 14, 2010, New Delhi: It was a great experience to have an exclusive interview with the well known heart throb of college, Anjishnu The Great. Here is a full report of the interview.






Journalist: Hello Sir, its good to meet you in person after having heard so much about you.
Anjishnu: Chill dude, call me Anji. Everyone calls me Anji. Want a smoke?

J: Sorry Sir, I don’t smoke.
A: Don’t call me Sir, call me Anji.

J: So Mr Anji...
A: Just Anji for you.

J: You are the heart throb of college...
A: I don’t like to boast its just that people like me, especially girls.

J: So I have heard.
A: Yeah. Ask any girl and they will know me.

J: I have done that and they say that you smoke too much.
A: How many girls did you ask?

J: Ten girls.
A: And how many girls are there in college?

J: Maybe about a few hundred.
A: There you are! You ask ten stupid girls and you believe what they say? They must be the ones who have tried but failed to impress me so are trying to malign my name. There are so many girls who think I am intelligent and cool and find my smoking hot! Smoking keeps me intelligent!

J: How can smoking make anyone intelligent?
A: You are so ignorant! Have you not heard of the epic paper I presented on the importance of smoking last year in the National Science Fest! Go do your homework before you come and waste my time.

J: What about your friends?
A: What about them?

J: Well, what do you have to say about them and their influence on you?
A: What kind of an ass are you?! I am Anji The Great! I don’t get influenced, I influence. All of my friends are grateful that I am their friend! There is this Bihari guy who thinks he is cool, then there is this fat girl with specs who thinks she is hot, and there is this bearded sad guy from MA who thinks he can flirt. I don’t have the heart to tell them that they are shit compared to me. They just bask in the shadow of my glory.

J: I heard you are having a relationship in college and this girl is senior to you?
A: You have heard right. I am in a relationship, but hey, love has no boundaries of age or sex!

J: So you must be loving her a lot?
A: Ya, kind of.

J: Kind of?
A: Well, you see, she was a friend and she was blinded by my greatness and fell for me. There were other girls also who were falling for me but then she is a Brahmin and the daughter of a banker. I kind of liked her.

J: So you chose her because of her caste or her money?
A: How dare you come to my house and say such dirty things about me! You uncultured savage! You are nothing compared to me! Get out of my house!

Well, that was the end of an eventful and enlightening interview with the heart throb of college, Anjishnu the Great, who also likes to call himself Anji. This journalist has merely presented the text of the interview and expresses no opinion.

Look forward to our exclusive interview with Raghav The French in tomorrow’s issue.

9 comments: