Thursday 13 May 2010

Igor - All Men are not Created Evil


Yesterday night I watched the movie Igor. An animated movie that is just too good. Maybe I am so excited because I love animation. The movie has subtle humour that will appeal to all if they listen to the movie carefully. The idea behind the movie is not very unique but well executed.
It is the story of evil scientists, I gors and a fight between good and evil. There is also an element of romance in the movie and I like it as they did not stretch it too much and make it girly. The characters are made brilliantly and one ends up loving all of them. They have a character, each one of them. I can watch this movie more than once but maybe others will beg to differ. But it surely is worth a watch. Hope you guys have fun.

2 comments:

  1. and how do u define girly romance??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, girly romances are those that have mushy love stories that drag on forever, like P.S. I Love You! That is girly for me.

    ReplyDelete