Monday 15 February 2010

The Khan Dilemma


Hello all. It is nice to be in your midst and do something I like - talk about movies.

The new craze in town is the Shahrukh Khan movie "My Name is Khan". Many of my friends have watched it and have given various opinions. Some have liked it and filled buckets with their tears, while others were very happy when it got over.


Kajol did not have any worthwhile role to play other than weeping. It is better not to talk about her. SRK was up to his usual overacting, overdoing his role. You cannot actually blame him, he is a director's actor and when the director is as sad as Karan Johar I really do not expect anything even ordinary from him. The movie is a one time watch only if you are not spending any money on it or if you are a SRK fan. Anyway, have a good cry or laugh, as the situation may be. As for myself, I am better off not watching it. Love you all.

4 comments:

  1. chicks like you make the dumbest movies hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as if....no comments abt movie...but SRK was good

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of the movie is not quite correct...
    it should have been ...:My Surname Is Khan!"..not my ""Name"..

    ReplyDelete