Tuesday 7 January 2014

A Long Break

It has been a long time since I have published anything here on my blog. It is really a shame but I got caught up in things that are not that important and yet keep you tied down. In these past two years, many changes have affected my life and the life of others. I have shifted my base from India to Berlin to study and then have visited various areas of Europe, and now struggling to finish what I have started.

Many people might look at this as a struggle and sometimes even I am driven towards looking at life as a constant struggle. But then I realise that this is all an adventure, with its innumerable ups and downs and defeats and victories. I want to see this adventure through with the same sprite and joy in my heart as when I started it. Many adventures await me and many experiences to gain. I shall tell you all and try and make you a part of this amazing, simple adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment