Sunday 22 January 2012

Chitrangada Singh


The first time I saw her she was mesmerizing! I kept waiting for her to appear. I just could not take my eyes off her. It was in the movie Desi Boyz that I first noticed Chitrangada Singh Randhawa. I had seen her earlier movies like Hazaron Khwahishe Aisi and  Sorry Bhai but had never been able to find her name. I have found her extremely pretty. Now, when I say this to my friends, some of them start a discussion on how she is hot and not pretty or how she is pretty and not hot. How do I care? I just like her and find her really pretty in my own way. It is a heart breaker that she is married, and even if she was not she would never notice me. But the fact remains a fact – she looks fabulous! Thanks to a dear friend of mine, I had an opportunity today to watch her on the TV in an award show. She was simply mesmerizing! Maybe one day I shall meet her and then I shall tell her how pretty she is – however cheezy that might sound!








2 comments:

  1. And when you go to meet her, please take me along. Even I find her extremely gorgeous and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an enthralling beauty!....please take me to meet her

    ReplyDelete