Friday 10 June 2011

Fast Five

It was last weekend that I watched Fast and the Furious 5 or Fast Five. If you ask me how it is, I would say I liked the previous ones better. But if you ask me whether you should pay to watch the movie, I would say go ahead and pay. It is worth a watch at a theatre. The movie loses half of its charm without the sound effect.



The movie is not for people who watch serious or intellectually motivating movies. Fast Five is sheer entertainment and should be watched like one. The special effects are brilliant and the stunts are simply superhuman.

Vin Diesel with his deep voice grabs your attention as usual and Paul Walker does his bit to support him. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is all muscle and he plays his role well. The glamour aspect is fully loaded with Jordana Brewster, Elsa Pataky and Gal Gadot. All the three look stunningly beautiful.

I expected a lot of car chases but Fast Five has quite a bit of gun battle, chases through the city of Rio De Janeiro or should I say over the rooftops and a grand car chase at the end. But the best thing I liked about the movie was the view of the city of Rio De Janeiro.

At the end of it all, I would just like to say that you should watch this movie. It is pure entertainment and loads of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment